Full Time, 1 Year Term (with possibility of extension)
We are seeking a Senior Administrative Coordinator to support our mission. As a Senior Administrative Coordinator, you will:
• Develop, plan and lead administrative processes
• Assist with general inquiries and program intake
• Coordinate training programs and projects
• Manage database
• Compile data reports and analysis
• Provide general reception services
• Assist with writing funding proposals and reports
• Manage filing systems
• Contribute to project development and successful program delivery
Successful candidates must:
• Have strong interpersonal skills, with a professional, friendly and calm reception manner
• Have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Be a quick learner who is highly motivated and detail-oriented
• Be able to develop and adapt administrative systems
• Demonstrate initiative and the ability to work independently
• Have strong conflict resolution skills and be a demonstrated team player
• Be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Be reliable and punctual
• Have supervisory and mentorship skills
• Have the ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds
• Be proficient with Microsoft Office and other Windows applications
• Understand the ongoing impacts of colonization
• Type 60 w.p.m. and have a minimum of three years of senior administrative support experience
• Be able to work evenings and weekends
SEED Winnipeg has a comprehensive diversity statement and is committed to be an equal opportunity employer and therefore encourages candidates to self-identify in their cover letters.
For full posting, please click on file below.
We are not accepting internships or work placements at this time.
We are not accepting volunteers at this time.