ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR, Asset Building Programs and Operations
Full Time – 1 Year Term with the prospect of extension
In collaboration with the Access to Benefits team and the Operations team, the Administrative Coordinator will coordinate and provide administrative support internally as well as for SEED’s collaborative partnerships with other community organizations.
Their responsibilities will include:
• Providing reception services
• Supporting programming needs
• Maintaining efficient office systems
• Working with a database and doing data entry
• Taking minutes and filing
Successful candidates will:
• Be able to work independently as well as within a team environment
• Be able to adapt and develop administrative systems in response to program changes, taking initiative and anticipating needs
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Be a quick learner who is highly motivated and detail-oriented
• Have the ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds
• Have strong interpersonal skills, with a professional, friendly and calm reception manner
• Be able to work evenings and weekends as required
• Typing 60 w.p.m. and having a minimum of three years of administrative support experience is an asset. Excellence with Windows 10 and MS Office 2013 in a network environment, and familiarity with Office 2016 is beneficial.
SEED Winnipeg is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates are encouraged to self-identify in their cover letters.
For full posting, please click on file below.
We are not accepting internships or work placements at this time.
We are not accepting volunteers at this time.