News & Press
Get Free Money For Your Child’s Education!
The Building Blocks program at SEED Winnipeg offers free workshops that will show parents how they can get government grants and bonds by opening a special savings account called an RESP.
- Lower income families with young children can get free money with no saving required!
- Families who save their own money in an RESP will get extra money added to their savings.
- SEED’s Building Blocks program provides ongoing support to help families open RESPs.
The next workshop will be:
- Thursday January 10, 2013 from 1:00 – 3:00 pm
- SEED Winnipeg- 80 Salter Street
- Bus tickets, child minding and snacks provided
- For more information or to register for the workshop please call 927-9947