- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation – Backed by 60 years of experience, the CMHC works with community organizations, the private sector, non-profit agencies and all levels of government to help create innovative solutions to today’s housing challenges, anticipate tomorrow’s needs, and improve the quality of life for all Canadians.
- Center for Social Development – CSD is the leading academic center of theory and research on asset building, i.e., strategies that promote saving and investment (in contrast to income and consumption).
- Momentum – Momentum is a Community Economic Development (CED) organization that offers hope and opportunity to people living in poverty. MCC Employment Development is a not-for-profit society that has been partnering with low-income Calgarians to develop their productive futures since 1991.
- ServiceLink – ServiceLink is an interactive online tool that allows individuals and families to determine what provincial programs are available, lets them know whether they are eligible for them, gives a rough estimate of how much money they could be eligible for, tells them who they can contact for more information and provides a Google map link to help give directions to the services outlets.
- Social and Enterprise Development Innovations – SEDI is a non-profit organization that assists people who are struggling economically. SEDI motivates them to aim higher and develop the tools they need to achieve their goals, in partnership with community groups across Canada.
- The Story of Stuff – All the Stuff in our lives affects communities at home and abroad, yet most of this is hidden from view. The Story of Stuff is a 20-minute, fast-paced, fact-filled look at the underside of our production and consumption patterns, from its extraction to sale, use and disposal. The Story of Stuff exposes the connections between environmental and social issues all around us and calls us together to create a more sustainable and just world.