- Canada Business – A government information service for business and start-up entrepreneurs in Canada.
- Canada/Manitoba Business Service Centre (CMBSC) – CMBSC is a partnership between the Government of Canada and the Province of Manitoba delivering services in Manitoba on behalf of 38 federal governmental departments and organizations, 13 provincial government departments, and five private sector partners. The CMBSC provides one-stop shop for all your business information needs, including a comprehensive and free business seminar series.
- Filing Taxes as a Small Business Owner – How you file your taxes as a small business owner depends on whether you’re a sole proprietor, a partnership or incorporated. You have to submit the right forms to the Canada Revenue Agency and use the appropriate tax rates. Declaring all your business income and deducting your allowable expenses helps you file your taxes correctly.
- Manitoba Companies Directory – This site contains in excess of 1,000 Manitoba organizations and is searchable.
- Manitoba Marketing Network – A private/public partnership between members of Manitoba’s business community and the Manitoba Department of Industry, Economic Development and Mines.
- Women’s Enterprise Centre – The Women’s Enterprise Centre of Manitoba (WEC) has helped thousands of women throughout the province find information, improve their skills and acquire financing so that they can start, expand or purchase an existing business.