- Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada (AANDC) – Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada (AANDC) provides funding for programs, services and initiatives to First Nation, Inuit and Northern communities, governments and individuals as well as to Aboriginal and Métis organizations.
- Filing Taxes as a Small Business Owner – How you file your taxes as a small business owner depends on whether you’re a sole proprietor, a partnership or incorporated. You have to submit the right forms to the Canada Revenue Agency and use the appropriate tax rates. Declaring all your business income and deducting your allowable expenses helps you file your taxes correctly.
- First Nations Bank – They are committed to providing a total banking relationship by fulfilling your complete banking needs and working diligently to maintain a high level of customer service.
- First Peoples Economic Growth Fund – First Peoples Economic Growth Fund Inc. (FPEGF) is a not-for-profit organization with the mandate to provide financing to support Manitoba First Nation business proposals that are economically viable.
- Louis Riel Capital Corporation – Louis Riel Capital Corporation (LRCC) is a Manitoba Metis owned and controlled Aboriginal Capital Corporation (ACC) established in the fall of 1992.